This 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, fully furnished condo provides 1,032 sq. ft. of elegant, spacious living in the heart of Toronto.
* Utilities Included are heating, air conditioning, water, electricity.
* Cable/Unlimited Internet Package already in place and can be easily taken over to avoid hassle.
* Ensuite Washer/Dryer
Other Features Include:
– 24hr security/concierge
– Premium Amenities – Pool/Hot Tub, Sauna, Gym, Business Centre, Entertainment Room, Squash/Basketball Court.
– Footsteps away from Dundas Subway Station, Dundas Square, Toronto Eaton Centre, 5 major Downtown Toronto Hospitals, Greyhound Bus Station, Financial/Entertainment Districts.
– Printing, Dry Cleaning, Nail Parlour, F&B Outlets located on ground floor retail space and across the street.
* No pets allowed due to building regulations. 1 Year Minimum Lease. Available July 2020. Serious Inquiries only.
My perspective is that of an international fellow (from Sydney Australia) working at Mt Sinai Hospital for 12 months. I brought my wife and two children (ages 3 and 8 months). The apartment is VERY well looked after and the Landlord was extremely attentive to the few issues that we brought up during our stay. The apartment is spacious, especially when compared to other apartments that we saw while visiting other fellows. It is comfortably appointed and very bright with a great view of the downtown. The building amenities are quite good with a pool/hot tub, small gym, racquet ball court, BBQ area on the roof with roof top hot tub. The location is quite convenient for work (4 min walk) and there are several supermarkets within walking distance and the shopping centre just across the street. I think the one aspect that let the property down was the neighbourhood: there were quite a number of homeless people which was a bit confronting especially with two young children. We never felt in danger....but we also did not go out late with the kids. I would imagine that a single person or couple would give the neighbourhood a 5 star review because it is in the middle of the city. Overall the place is super convenient (which in the winter months is worth alot) and very comfortable. My wife and I would absolutely recommend it to future medics/fellows.
My 2 boys (aged 2 and 3 years) and hubby thoroughly enjoyed our year staying at the Bay Street condo! The unit was located in an extremely convenient downtown area with easy access to subways, shops, and the epic Eaton Centre (just 3 minute walk!) The apartment itself was very clean, easy to maintain and furnished well to accomodate comfortable living for a family of four. We enjoyed access to the pool and basketball courts also.