Available Dec 1: Spacious, extra large 1 BED + DEN and 2 BATHROOM loft at King and Bathurst, Downtown Toronto, with parking.
Hello! We will be leasing out our lovely spacious downtown loft starting December 1st.
The unit is located right on the King and Bathurst streetcar lines, which gets you to all the downtown hospitals in 20 minutes (Toronto General, Mount Sinai, St. Michael’s). It is also only a 10 minute walk to Toronto Western hospital, and if you have a car just 5 minutes to the highway to get you to all your peripheral locations.
I’ve lived in this building working ER at UHN for the past 7 years. It is a safe, well-managed condo and great location for work (and for excellent food!) We are moving out due to a soon-to-be expanding family.
– 1 bedroom plus den (we can leave the wall-to-wall book shelving if desired)
– 2 full bathrooms
– 2 double bedroom closets with amazing built-in organization
– 10 foot ceilings with ample storage
– full-sized appliances (not condo-sized!!) and dishwasher
– in-suite laundry/storage room with washer/dryer
– linen/pantry closet
– same floor large locker
– same floor green bin / recycling / garbage chute
– parking spot closest to elevator entrance
– 24h professional security and concierge
– 4 elevators for 14 floors! you rarely wait!!
– gym, party room, rooftop patio with BBQ and seating (subject to COVID restrictions) – make reservations easily online
– freight elevator and landing dock for easy moving in
– indoor locked bicycle parking for rent ($50/year)
– guest parking underground
– see condo website for more features (https://www.clocktowerlofts.ca/)
Please message me for any additional info about the units or location.
We are preferably looking for a long-term tenant (12 month lease) but are happy to consider shorter-term leases. Rent is inclusive of parking. (Tenant to pay hydro and internet.)