Are you a mature student or working professional who wants a clean and quiet green space to escape the noise and chaos of the concrete jungle, while still enjoying the benefits of living downtown? I am a very quiet, clean and respectful professional who typically works from home, and I have an extra room for rent in my gorgeous and well-kept condo for someone equally quiet, clean and respectful. I can be sociable and am happy to chat, but will generally keep to myself.
The location is incredibly central, in a beautiful, modern, and secure building. There is a 504 streetcar stop and an entrance to the subway right outside, and it's walking distance to all major downtown hospitals, colleges, universities, banks, government offices, and business centers.
I have my own bathroom, so your bathroom is semi-private, used only by yourself and guests, and features a private shower with a premium rain shower head.
The room is perfect for a mature student or working professional and is:
• Very bright with floor-to-ceiling windows and blinds for sleeping;
• Well equipped with a work desk, ergonomic chair, iMac, LED ambient lighting, Internet radio, and unlimited WiFi.
• Very comfortable, with a mini-fridge for convenience, murphy bed for space, deluxe Sealy mattress, full-length mirrors, tasteful art, greenery, and more;
• Fully carpeted, and cleaned regularly;
• Plenty of storage, including shelves, cabinets, and closet space;
• Well heated in the winter and well cooled in the summer;
• Includes sateen sheets, pillows, towels, comforter, etc;
My home is well-equipped and tastefully decorated, including:
• Lots of sunlight;
• Lots of plants;
• Ensuite washer and dryer;
• and other amenities
• $1,495/m all-inclusive with kitchen access, or $1,295/m all-inclusive if you do not need kitchen access;
• Any of your own food and any other specific goods you require.
• The other half of the rent;
• All utilities;
• Toilet paper, laundry detergent, paper towels, tissues, and dish soap;
• Any of my own food and goods.
• Please treat my home and possessions with care;
• No smoking or vaping of any kind;
• No strong scents (perfumes, colognes, incense, etc) in common areas;
• No pets;
• No excessive noise;
• You are expected to clean up after yourself in common areas, and to keep your bedroom and bathroom clean;
• You are welcome to have guests over, but no large groups, and no overnight guests without prior consent.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I have happily hosted multiple research students, fellows and other temporary residents over the years, and can provide references on request. A security deposit will be required, and references are preferred.
Jonathan is a great host. Super nice and friendly person and gave me a warm welcome. The place is well decorated and equipped with common items a traveller would need. The location is unbeatable, at the heart of downtown Toronto. Would highly recommend.