I’m a graduating resident moving for fellowship at the end of June, and am looking to rent out my condo unit located at Waterfront Place in downtown Halifax, right by the waterfront (corner Lower Water and Morris), starting July/August/September 1st. I’ve lived here the last 5 years during residency and absolutely love the space, the view, and the location — would stay if I wasn’t moving away!
– 854 sq ft large 2nd floor corner unit, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, with view of the water
– Comes with indoor parking space, and unit has storage room
– Recently renovated bathroom and kitchen (with dishwasher)
– Looking to rent unit semi-furnished (contact me for further details)
– Building has a courtyard, indoor pool, gym, change rooms, and sauna
– Laundry room across the hall
– Well-managed, quiet condo building; great superintendents; a few healthcare workers also live in building
– Close to the hospitals: walking distance (or very short drive) to both the Victoria General Hospital and Halifax Infirmary
– Great neighbourhood, right by the waterfront, very close to grocery stores, the Halifax Farmers Market, cafés, restaurants, bars, and other amenities
$1650/month (+security deposit), hot water included in rent — tenant would pay other utilities: electricity (heat is electric), internet
Feel free to contact me with questions!
[most pictures taken in December, hence the snow outside!]