This property is idea for short term electives, observerships, and away rotations. Luxury living in a great “homestay.”
This stunning Victorian luxury home is fully furnished with luxury high-end finishes, located downtown London in the Woodfield Heritage District.
The Woodfield District is a safe and charming neighbourhood with historical century-old homes and beautiful tree-lined streets. Restaurants, parks, supermarkets, etc are all within walking distance. St. Joseph’s Hospital is a 5-minute drive. University Hospital and Victoria are both a 10-minute drive.
There are 2 private bedrooms for rent at a time and each room has its own adjacent bathroom (not ensuite). Each bedroom is furnished with double bed, side table, dresser, closet, desk, lamp and chair. Common areas (kitchen dining room, living room, laundry, patio) are shared with the owners (who travel often).
Rental rates per room are as follows:
Weekly rate: $350
Monthly rate: $1050
Rent INCLUDES EVERYTHING
– Fully furnished home
– Linens provided
– All utilities included (heat, water, electricity).
– PREMIUM Cable TV, Netflix and 40″ LCD TV in living area.
– High speed internet with unlimited usage.
– Professional housekeeping
– Central Air
– Large gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, Stainless steel appliances: Fridge, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher.
– Large bedrooms with lots of storage.
– Large washer and dryer.
– Window coverings.