Current tenant fellow at Sunnybrook and UHN downtown with family
Bathroom and kitchen renovated Fall 2020
Property available for move in now.
“location, location, location” It has it all.
IDEAL for Peters-Boyd Academy placement with University of Toronto Medical School.
Sunnybrook and North York General are very easy to get to.
- FURNISHED 2 bedroom upper flat in a three unit building. (Two other flat tenants are fellows)
- Sunny bright and spacious.
- new appliances
- furnished with crockery, cookware, furniture etc.
- new furnishings summer 2017
- second bedroom furnished as nursery (and single bed) (crib can be removed)
- separate dining room
- separate sunny bright living room
- on site laundry (not coin operated)
-hot water and heating included
- tenant pays hydro and provides their own linens
- Plenty of storage and closets.
- SUNNYBROOK easily accessed by walking, cycling or public transit.
- -UNH easily accessed by Sunnybrook Shuttle or public transit.
- Ideal for medical fellows with family.
- Walk to shops, banks, restaurants, bistros (2 Starbucks and independent coffee cafes) Loblaw and Metro grocers, Butcher, cheese shop and bakery.
- Yonge Lawrence Village has multiple community activities along with Fairlawn neighbourhood centre
- Current building residents are medical fellows at Sick Kids and #Sunnybrookfellows.
- Easy access to downtown hospitals via public transit .
- Great professional family neighbourhood loads of children.
- Miles of bike paths and running paths near by. Cycle to the lake through Sunnybrook Park.
- Property situated on Quiet cul de sac at the end of Glenforest Road.
- **east of Mount Pleasant north of Lawrence BLVD**.
- We are a Medical family. We have rented to fellows for 25 + years.
- we can accommodate with infant furnishings.
- Please contact below for more information.
Bedford Park Public School
Cycle Toronto Smart Commute cycling workshop at Sunnybrook