1 bedroom , 1 bathroom corner condo on 16th floor of Strathcona House boasting an amazing location in a highly sought after and well managed building in the Garneau area. Walk out the front entrance to breathtaking views of the downtown core and high level bridge. This unit offers 707 sqft of living space with a spacious bedroom, gallery kitchen and a southwest facing balcony located off of a very large living room area. Assigned covered parking stall #170.
– Kitchen includes refrigerator/freezer, stovetop with convection oven, microwave and stainless steel sink.
– 3 piece ensuite bathroom
– Utilities (heat, hydro, electricity) included
– Tons of natural light from floor to ceiling windows in living space and bedroom and SW facing balcony
– Indoor swimming pool
– Exercise room
– Courtyard area with barbeque for communal use
– Secure coin-op laundry area in basement (recently upgraded)
– Recently renovated elevators
– In house security guard
– 7 visitor parking spots
Centrally located, 10 minute walk from University hospital and Whyte avenue. Easy access to LRT station (University or Health Sciences stops) and bus stops (located on saskatchewan drive and 109th street). Surrounded by trendy cafes and restaurants and opposite the gorgeous River Valley.
Tenant pays for own internet/cable/landline.
Available August 1st, 2020.