I’m a PGY-2 in PM&R at McMaster looking to rent out a room in my condo for any students or residents at McMaster interested. It’s a 2 bed/1.5 bath (1 shower/tub) apartment just renovated Summer 2019, with the room in question ~250sqft. 5 minute walk from St.Joes, 10 min drive from both Juravinski and Hamilton General, and 15 min from MUMC. 5 min walk as well from the nearest transit stop with routes to Mac, HGH, and Jurv. A couple of notes if you’re interested:
– Underground parking is available but there is a 6-8 week waitlist. There is overnight visitors parking available if you are waiting in the meantime that just needs to be updated every 5 days. Underground parking is set at $70/month on top of rental price.
– There is no central AC (!) but portable units are present and do an adequate job of cooling the rooms.
– Unfurnished so you will have to let me know a date/dates you’d like to move in so I can let the building manager know ahead of time. Will be ready for move-in after July 7th.
– Laundry is located on a separate floor and is operated through reloadable cards. Easy to set up but not onsuite.
– Public amenities include pool, gym, squash court, and party room.
I’m asking $800/month (Utilities/internet included) to stay here. I’ve attached a couple of pictures and a video to this post but feel free to message me to arrange a time to check it out or if you have any other questions. I’m typically available on weekends and evenings after 5 but check in first.
Video of the apartment: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Z2Q6D1ub2e6duwzv9