Looking for a new flat-mate to share a beautiful penthouse apartment. I am a late-twenties male, full-time professional and looking for someone respectful and responsible to share a two-bedroom apartment with.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and an open-concept common room with a great kitchen and all major appliances: fridge, stove, dishwasher and in-suite laundry. Building is no pets, and non-smoking. The apartment is ~750 square feet with a large, private patio; built in 2017.
One bedroom is available starting August 1, 2020. Rent is $1350/month including utilities and internet.
Conveniently located in East Vancouver:
– Fantastic, centralized location to get to hospitals: 10 min bus-ride to VGH, 15 min drive to St. Paul’s, and very close to highway/skytrain access for RCH, SMH, ERH!
– Directly across from Clark Park with free street parking
– Walking distance to Trout Lake Community Centre and Park
– 15 minutes to Downtown Vancouver
– 10 minutes to Highway 1
– Both Commercial/Broadway Skytrain and VCC-Clark Skytrain Stations within walking distance
– Walking distance to amenities like Safeway, Save-on Foods, Shoppers Drug Mart, Bandidas Taqueria, Cabritos, House of Dosa, Starbucks, Toby’s Pub
If you are interested, have any questions, or want to set up a viewing time, e-mail and tell me a bit about yourself. How long are you looking to rent? Are you working or studying? What is a typical day for you? Cooking, baking, or sports interests? Do you regularly host friends and family? Do they typically sleep over?
If the ad is still up, the room is still available.